Terms & Conditions
Our standard conditions of ticket purchase are as follows:
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission and/or require a customer to leave the premises when requested. Any abuse, either physical or verbal, will not be tolerated in any form. Aggressive, threatening or abusive behaviour or language can result in the police and/or security being called. CCTV is used for the purposes of public safety and crime prevention.
- If forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to; cancel a performance, vary the film, vary the start-time or change a seat allocation. In such circumstances our liability will be limited to the refund of the cost of the ticket purchase only, and is in all cases at our discretion. Any incidental costs (such as but not limited to, parking fees, concessions sales, booking fees) are the customers sole responsibility.
- In all circumstances tickets are not transferable, exchangeable or refundable.
- Pre-booked tickets made online include a booking fee.
- The management, FRCC members and all ticket holders are required to observe the decisions made by the British Board Of Film Classification (BBFC) for the film exhibited. Photographic proof of age may be required for entry for all 12, 12A, 15 and 18 certificate films. Failure to produce photo proof of age on request will result in refused entry. The word of an accompanying adult is NOT considered as proof of age. For further information, please visit www.bbfc.co.uk
- Children age 3 years plus require a cinema ticket. Children age 2 years and below are only admitted at management discretion.
- When making a group booking for a Saturday family matinee, the group must have at least one adult per five children.
- Children attending a Saturday family matinee without an adult must be at least 10 years old and should book a free ‘child – unaccompanied’ ticket.
- Alcohol may be not brought onto cinema premises from outside. Any person(s) bringing alcohol on to the premises will be refused entry. Any person(s) arriving at the premises under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances will be refused entry and the police and/or security may be called.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the premises, including the courtyard.
- Food and drinks may be consumed in the auditorium but they must be purchased on the premises and due care must be taken to not damage FRCC property. Regal management must immediately be notified of any spillages.
- All mobile telephones/pagers must be switched off as soon as the lights dim.
- Any visual or sound recording is illegal, and the police will be called if any person(s) be caught doing so.
- Regal Cinema management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
Nothing in these Terms affects your Statutory rights as a consumer or excludes or limits our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise our liability if you purchase a ticket shall be limited to the price paid by you for it.