Want to become a member?
The Fordingbridge Regal is managed by the Fordingbridge Regal Cinema Club (FRCC). Tickets for screenings can only be purchased by FRCC members online via this website. Membership of the FRCC is open to anyone over the age of sixteen. There are a choice of membership types available.
All members need to read the FRCC constitution so that they know how the Club operates.
Want to become a volunteer?
Like many community organisations we are dependent on the support, skills and time kindly donated to us by volunteers. We’ll train you with all the relevant skills to help ensure the audience get the most out of their visit to the Regal Cinema. To join our team please email us.
- Choose the membership option that suits you best. Please see below for more details.
- Please make sure you have read the FRCC Constitution so you know how the Club operates.
- Click the ‘Become a Member’ button that will present you with an online application form for you to complete.
- This form is automatically sent through to the Club Secretary. They will approve your application and send you confirmation of your membership.
- Once membership is confirmed you will be sent an email with log-in details for the this website which will give you access to booking tickets online.