Want to become a member?
The Fordingbridge Regal is managed by the Fordingbridge Regal Cinema Club (FRCC). Tickets for screenings can only be purchased by FRCC members online via this website or at the Fordingbridge Bookshop. Membership of the FRCC is open to anyone over the age of sixteen. There are a choice of membership types available. Annual membership for individuals costs between £15 and £35 and we have a joint membership that costs £60.
All members need to read the FRCC constitution so that they know how the Club operates.
Just in time for Christmas! Why not buy a gift membership for a friend or family member? If you’d like to purchase a membership as a gift simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set everything up for you.
How much are tickets?
Ticket prices for regular film screenings are £8.50 for adults and £4.50 for children. We also have a student discount for students aged 16 years or older who are in full-time education, this ticket price is £5.50. Our Saturday morning family-friendly screenings have various ticket options including a Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children) which costs £19.50. Our Wild West Wednesday film night tickets are all £4.50. Tickets for live screenings from the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden, London, have a variety of options ranging between £15 for adults and £10 for children.
Purchases made online have a 50p booking fee. There is no booking fee for tickets purchased at the Fordingbridge Bookshop.
Want to become a volunteer?
Like many community organisations we are dependent on the support, skills and time kindly donated to us by volunteers. We’ll train you with all the relevant skills to help ensure the audience get the most out of their visit to the Regal Cinema. To join our team please email us.
- Choose the membership option that suits you best. Please see below for more details.
- Please make sure you have read the FRCC Constitution so you know how the Club operates.
- Click the ‘Become a Member’ button that will present you with an online application form for you to complete.
- This form is automatically sent through to the Club Secretary. They will approve your application and send you confirmation of your membership.
- Once membership is confirmed you will be sent an email with log-in details for the this website which will give you access to booking tickets online.